Saturday 21 May 2016

Hmm...

These lith prints didn't come out so good, but since you get warts and all on this place I'll show them anyway.


Not quite sure about that first one, I had high hopes for it.  Perhaps I lifted it too early out of the developer.


This was an old one which again I thought might take the lith well...but it's a bit wishy-washy, as you can see.  I didn't re-do either of these - the lith sessions end up being fairly long and after a couple of hours I'm all out of energy.  Still, all good fun when the notion takes you.

Been busy these days - the garden has sprung into life and so needs some serious attention.  Not that I'm really cut out for that sort of thing, you understand, being of a delicate disposition and all that.  But I enjoy working outside, pottering about, cutting back, planting a bit and what have you.  It's nice to be out in the air, after a long winter and cold early spring.  Onions have been put in, some climbing beans and even some lettuce.  The strawberries have over-wintered well and are starting to show signs of life.  The berry bushes are looking great - we should have loads this year by the look of things.  I even had to water them for a couple of nights this week, although there's been enough rain in the last 24 hours to last a week I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment